Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Stockholm, second semi-final #ESC2016 #Eurovision
Wow! It was amazing to watch the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 FIRST Semi-Final with the first “Should I Stay Or Should I Pee”-card. So here you go with the one for the second Semi-Final on Thursday the 12th of May! Once again you can see when you should really use your toilet or get some drinks! Just a warning with this one … there are not a lot “toilet” songs at the end!
The first Semi-Final was filled with many people singing out of tune, terrible acts, terrible dresses and some nice acts, nice songs and nice performances! At this second semi-final we do continue with many songs which are stolen (by melody)! Read all about this semi-final below, so you can understand my pee-card better! Oh yeah … at this 2nd pee-card you also find 2 emoji’s with some hearts! That means I am a bit in love with the singers!
Justs - Heartbeat (Latvia)Since this song is not worth listening, you can wait some longer before tuning in at this semi-final! Bad production, bad vocals … BYE LATVIA!
Michał Szpak - Color Of Your Life (Poland)
I thought: HEY! THAT’S CONCHITA WURST! But oh no, it’s a man with long hair! The song is not really terrible … but it’s nothing special. So, you can stay away from your TV even longer!
I thought: HEY! THAT’S CONCHITA WURST! But oh no, it’s a man with long hair! The song is not really terrible … but it’s nothing special. So, you can stay away from your TV even longer!
Rykka - The Last Of Our Kind (Switzerland)Not one of my favorites … but oke! Rykka looks nice! Hope she will not be that cold as she was in the official video! Or she needs to wear a different bra. Or is it her secret ingredient to make it to the finals? https://youtu.be/SPpfb3jRaHQ
Hovi Star - Made of Stars (Israel)
This is also NOT one of the songs I love. The song is not bad … the vocals are not bad … the melody is stolen like 75% of all the songs this year! I am curious if he can sing it correctly this Thursday. Anyway … he looks like shit! The official video shows us what some countries want to do with drones in occupied territories! https://youtu.be/SpWKfcjXcp0
This is also NOT one of the songs I love. The song is not bad … the vocals are not bad … the melody is stolen like 75% of all the songs this year! I am curious if he can sing it correctly this Thursday. Anyway … he looks like shit! The official video shows us what some countries want to do with drones in occupied territories! https://youtu.be/SpWKfcjXcp0
IVAN - Help You Fly (Belarus)
Fits perfect in this years theme of stolen song. But oke, he sounds like E-Type and Eiffel 65 / Bloom 06 singer Jeffrey. This song is one of the tracks which should really make it to the finals! Check it out: https://youtu.be/-13I_VF5d4k
Fits perfect in this years theme of stolen song. But oke, he sounds like E-Type and Eiffel 65 / Bloom 06 singer Jeffrey. This song is one of the tracks which should really make it to the finals! Check it out: https://youtu.be/-13I_VF5d4k
ZAA Sanja Vučić - Goodbye (Shelter) (Serbia)OMG! That woman … she needs to visit her dentist a lot probably !!! If she will act this stupid on stage as she does in the video on YouTube … she will get no ticket to the finals! Realizing that I had the song in the “mmm it’s oke” folder on my PC but turned out to be in the “Terrible” folder after watching the video! Time to pee folks!
Nicky Byrne - Sunlight (Ireland)For sure one of my favorites AND possible to be top 10 at the final, or maybe even top 5. The song is not original and fits perfect in this years “stolen music” theme. Nicky GO GO GO! You can do it! https://youtu.be/DCXueTvhjNo
Kaliopi - Dona (F.Y.R. Macedonia)
Time to get something to eat or to drink. Or time to pee!
Time to get something to eat or to drink. Or time to pee!
Donny Montell - I've Been Waiting For This Night (Lithuania)
First I thought that Donny was a woman .. but in the video I see a guy. Don’t think “OH PEE TIME AGAIN”!!! This song is good! It is a mix of sounds by Da Buzz and Robbie Williams. https://youtu.be/MSncll5CG-I
First I thought that Donny was a woman .. but in the video I see a guy. Don’t think “OH PEE TIME AGAIN”!!! This song is good! It is a mix of sounds by Da Buzz and Robbie Williams. https://youtu.be/MSncll5CG-I
Dami Im - Sound Of Silence (Australia)She knows what to do! Amazing song! Dami her vocals remind me of Safura (Drip Drop) and Loreen (Euphoria). She will be top 5 for sure in the final! https://youtu.be/2EG_Jtw4OyU
ManuElla - Blue and Red (Slovenia)
First I thought that this song was totally nothing. But listening again and again … I think the song is ok. Nothing special. Probably they will sing out of tune Thursday. Wanna stay or wanna pee? It’s up to you! https://youtu.be/XRzASa4mDzY
First I thought that this song was totally nothing. But listening again and again … I think the song is ok. Nothing special. Probably they will sing out of tune Thursday. Wanna stay or wanna pee? It’s up to you! https://youtu.be/XRzASa4mDzY
At the original line-up it would now be time for Ovidiu Anton - Moment Of Silence (Romenia). This song was already labeled as a “time to pee” track. They were disqualified because they did not pay 14,5 miljon Euro. So now we know again where the Eurovision Song Contest is about: MONEY!
Poli Genova - If Love Was A Crime (Bulgaria)If you DO NOT hear “Runaway (You & I) from Galantis in this song … you need to check your ears! It’s almost a perfect copy. Maybe thanks to that I do really love this song! Very commercial and top 10 in the finals! https://youtu.be/yKsNfccUTuk
Lighthouse X - Soldiers Of Love (Denmark)Typical Eurovision song. For sure worth listening. Many women (and the gay men) will love the guys of Lighthouse X probably ! https://youtu.be/abiss5VZn14
Jamala - 1944 (Ukraine)I don’t wanna talk about politics and the rules of the Eurovision Song Contest. All I wanna say is that this song is just TERRIBLE and a pain in the ears! Her “t” and “s” are hurting like hell. If this will make it to the finals, it is only about politics and not about the quality of the song! Oh yeah a little note: FINAL PEE/DRINK/FOOD TIME SONG !!!! So hurry!
Agnete - Icebreaker (Norway)Norway did listen very well to Loreen (Euphoria) and to some 90s and 00s hits! Agnete looks amazing! She is the HOTTEST woman for me this year! I hope she will be singing the song correctly!! https://youtu.be/BhFQaas5wFQ
Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitaz - Midnight Gold (Georgia)Strange act, maybe that will make it special! Don’t know if it will be @ the finals! It’s up to you! Check the video: https://youtu.be/y5VynlW6Xeo
Eneda Tarifa - Fairytale (Albania)And another “mmm I know this song”. Typical Eurovision song. Will Eneda give a good performance, she will be top 15 or maybe even top 10 at the finals. But she is not pretty! https://youtu.be/je1ICZiKT4g
Laura Tesoro - What's The Pressure (Belgium)The final song of this evening is a cover from Queen’s huge hit “Another One Bites The Dust”! But OMG … Laura Tesoro is sooooo cool! I love her! Maybe a bit in love?! Who knows. If she will make it tot he finals, she will compete with Russia and the Netherlands in the top 5! But I hope she wins the Eurovision Song Contest this year … just because she is so cute and pretty and her vocals are amazing ! https://youtu.be/iP3USrYpr5w
This was the complete second Semi-Final! I hope this blog will help you with:
- getting something to eat or drink
- when it’s time for you to pee
- get some beer!
- time to tweet like an idiot!
- have lots of fun!
- getting something to eat or drink
- when it’s time for you to pee
- get some beer!
- time to tweet like an idiot!
- have lots of fun!
Don’t forget to follow me at Twitter: @totallyanders / www.twitter.com/totallyanders !! I will be tweeting like an idiot Thursday! See you!

Reacties
Een reactie posten