#GameOfThrones S07 E01: Dragonstone !
Ok, let's try this. What should I do with Game OF Thrones? Write in Dutch or write in English? To be honest, my girlfriend wants me to write this in English ... so here we go!
The first episode, Dragonstone, aired in the Netherlands on Monday by Ziggo. But ofcourse many people did watch it also in different ways. What can we say about this episode? Ofcourse that it was amazing!
On my facebook account, www.facebook.com/djanderslundgren, I already wrote what I thought about the episode:
- Give me more "Winter Is Coming"!!!
- I simply love the castle where Daenarys went to! And that throne! I LOVE IT!
- Arya turns out to be the an amazing killer! YOU GO GIRL! Kill some more!
- Sam reads a book and finds a map of the Netherlands!
- Why is episode 02 not available yet!? Aaargh!
- Some light / shadow effects were not that good :(
Anyway .. what do you want to know more about this amazing episode? I think just a little resume of what happened. Otherwise you will be so bored.
Let's start!
Arya was dresse up as Walder Frey, including the voice(!), and killed all his sons by a poisoned wine. She let a girl live. But all the guys die. What more can we expect from this amazing new Arya ???
Since it's "Winter is now REALLY coming" time .. we saw a lot of snow and things which had to do with the white walkers. We also heard many times "winter is coming". Did anyone count it? I didn't .. but probably around 100 times I guess.
I love snow. I really do. But some snow was looking fake. But oke, that's no problem! Some people were a bit frozen by the snow, for example Sansa, that's why they become a bit bitchy. But what will happen in this season with her?! Who knows!
I guess that John Snow will be a great leader. At least that's how we saw him in this first episode.
In Kingslanding there is a little problem. Cersei her kids are dead, Daenarys is coming, her brother is only having 1 good hand, Euron makes jokes about that and wants to be the king next to queen Cersei .. and so much more!!!
Sam is working so hard: he even has to clean the shit out of the toilets and so on. But at the end he finds a good book to read before sleeping. To get the book he steals a key from a sleeping old man. Anyway, in the book he finds a map of a region/country (Dragonstone) which looks exactly like the Netherlands. I never knew that "Dragonglass" can be found in my country. But yes it is!! Let's all go on a quest!
I am really curious what will happen now Daenarys comes "home" in a castle. When she "lands" she is touching the sand. Did you see the rocks ?? Filled with the poop of the birds .. it looks spooky. What can we expect from this place in the complete 7th season? Will we see the dragons in lots of action? I hope so. My girlfriend is fan of the red dragon .. and I am just fan of all 3 of them. Anyway .. fly dragons .. FLY !!!
There is so much more to come .. I really can't wait for episode 2 .. episode 3 . episode 4 .. and so on!! PLEASE HURRY!
Trailer of Season 7:
The first episode, Dragonstone, aired in the Netherlands on Monday by Ziggo. But ofcourse many people did watch it also in different ways. What can we say about this episode? Ofcourse that it was amazing!
On my facebook account, www.facebook.com/djanderslundgren, I already wrote what I thought about the episode:
- Give me more "Winter Is Coming"!!!
- I simply love the castle where Daenarys went to! And that throne! I LOVE IT!
- Arya turns out to be the an amazing killer! YOU GO GIRL! Kill some more!
- Sam reads a book and finds a map of the Netherlands!
- Why is episode 02 not available yet!? Aaargh!
- Some light / shadow effects were not that good :(
Anyway .. what do you want to know more about this amazing episode? I think just a little resume of what happened. Otherwise you will be so bored.
Let's start!
Arya was dresse up as Walder Frey, including the voice(!), and killed all his sons by a poisoned wine. She let a girl live. But all the guys die. What more can we expect from this amazing new Arya ???
Since it's "Winter is now REALLY coming" time .. we saw a lot of snow and things which had to do with the white walkers. We also heard many times "winter is coming". Did anyone count it? I didn't .. but probably around 100 times I guess.
I love snow. I really do. But some snow was looking fake. But oke, that's no problem! Some people were a bit frozen by the snow, for example Sansa, that's why they become a bit bitchy. But what will happen in this season with her?! Who knows!
I guess that John Snow will be a great leader. At least that's how we saw him in this first episode.
In Kingslanding there is a little problem. Cersei her kids are dead, Daenarys is coming, her brother is only having 1 good hand, Euron makes jokes about that and wants to be the king next to queen Cersei .. and so much more!!!
Sam is working so hard: he even has to clean the shit out of the toilets and so on. But at the end he finds a good book to read before sleeping. To get the book he steals a key from a sleeping old man. Anyway, in the book he finds a map of a region/country (Dragonstone) which looks exactly like the Netherlands. I never knew that "Dragonglass" can be found in my country. But yes it is!! Let's all go on a quest!
I am really curious what will happen now Daenarys comes "home" in a castle. When she "lands" she is touching the sand. Did you see the rocks ?? Filled with the poop of the birds .. it looks spooky. What can we expect from this place in the complete 7th season? Will we see the dragons in lots of action? I hope so. My girlfriend is fan of the red dragon .. and I am just fan of all 3 of them. Anyway .. fly dragons .. FLY !!!
There is so much more to come .. I really can't wait for episode 2 .. episode 3 . episode 4 .. and so on!! PLEASE HURRY!
Trailer of Season 7:
Reacties
Een reactie posten